The Creation of Acid Rat The Creation of Acid Rat

U r great

This is fucken amazing ive never seen such low budget animation make me laugh so hard its a masterpiece!!!

LemonAndRatchett responds:

Jeez, thanks a lot. I'm glad someone share my warped sense of humor :P.

Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina

FUCKEN SAVAGE

Dude that was fucken kick ass. i loved the music for the first half and then rammstein i guess is ok.....but this kicked ass the weapons were bettter than madness series, but the story wasnt as creative. This is deffinently one of my favorites!!!!!

FishTracker2000 FishTracker2000

Fucken ripper

This was just a shitty off paced diouloging fucker copy off Family Guy, i mean come on its obvious ur not funny and u tried to copy the whole hurt leg thing. BLAM U
PS the only real funny thing was the old fish(^_^)

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

HAHAHAH BRAVO

This is hullarious, it relieves all the anger i get with my cat just imagening launching it out of a cannon and watching it bounce on the ground into spikes.

the skullkid the skullkid

Classy

This is a fun game, the first few times. Not that fun to chop or shoot someone a million times, my biggest negative was how slow the character walked, beside that it was fun! make a sequal plz.

Rusty Rasp Rusty Rasp

COol SoNg

This was pretty sweet but it seems like the song never kicked into the gear i was waiting for it seemed faded the whole time and was missing some massive backgrounds. I wud suggest adding to this song some good bassline and more drums.

Dj NAVI- Cosmic Rave Dj NAVI- Cosmic Rave

wtf

I didnt really find this to be a rave song but keep trying it out and ull nail it.

hofi8 responds:

This is the first song i ever ever made, plus my monitor burned and I have a small one that shows about 16 pixels, plus I only have the demo version of the loops, so basicaly I have a shity equipment and a bag of weed to make these songs, thanks for reviewing though, also if you know some goog techno generator could you tell me where can i find it?

B0UNC3 -Polynator B0UNC3 -Polynator

Nice work again

This seemed a lil repeditive but it was still really good and i cant wait to hear ur game remixes!