Rusty Rasp Rusty Rasp

COol SoNg

This was pretty sweet but it seems like the song never kicked into the gear i was waiting for it seemed faded the whole time and was missing some massive backgrounds. I wud suggest adding to this song some good bassline and more drums.

Dj NAVI- Cosmic Rave Dj NAVI- Cosmic Rave

wtf

I didnt really find this to be a rave song but keep trying it out and ull nail it.

hofi8 responds:

This is the first song i ever ever made, plus my monitor burned and I have a small one that shows about 16 pixels, plus I only have the demo version of the loops, so basicaly I have a shity equipment and a bag of weed to make these songs, thanks for reviewing though, also if you know some goog techno generator could you tell me where can i find it?

B0UNC3 -Polynator B0UNC3 -Polynator

Nice work again

This seemed a lil repeditive but it was still really good and i cant wait to hear ur game remixes!

The Final Fantasy The Final Fantasy

THis is fucken dope to my ears

|B|O|U|N|C|3| |T|R|A|N|C|E| my drug replacement!!!!
keep doing this shit!

Feel the Trance Feel the Trance

wow

And u said my song was bad u shud first figure out wat trance really is and sencond stop making music becuz its not somthing ur gifted with.

Zydar-Walking Sprites Zydar-Walking Sprites

cough cough bullshit cough cough

Poop this need bass and its like some gay persons farm tv show.

Zydar responds:

Dude whats with you and bass, there is more to a song then just bass, not everything in life is about bass.
and as i continue to make music i get better, quit putting ppl down for the lack of your own stability also.

Zydar-Lost in a Trance Zydar-Lost in a Trance

Thats a lil better

But.... wheres the bass this song was ruined becuz of that so do it over with bass.

Zydar responds:

there i did it with bass

Zydar-Dazed Zydar-Dazed

Wtf were u thinking?

This is shitty and has almost nothing to do with being dazed blam this shit!

Zydar responds:

dude, sorry im not as "good" as you are yet, after all, i just started making music, and i dont steal sounds, i build my songs from scratch, you dont have to be such a jerk about it anyways, chill man.

Micheal Myers Techno Micheal Myers Techno

This is crunken also

Dude nice work yet again this is sweet but a lil mellow for my taste, still great movies and good song Keep it up!!!

ninboy90 responds:

thanx dude

Sesame Techno Remix Sesame Techno Remix

This is dope

Good old day memories brought back all remixed this shit is crunk keep it up!

ninboy90 responds: